Retinol Repair Skin Creme, 50ml
Hydrate, nourish and renew your complexion;
smooth away fine lines, refine skin texture, lighten the appearance of dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
Enriched with a blend of free-radical fighting plant extracts and moisture boosting hyaluronic acid, this moisturiser works by speeding up cell-turnover and boosting collagen production, to reveal a beautifully nourished, youthful complexion.
What makes it special?
- Does not cause redness and irritation, like other retinol products.
- Suitable for retinol newbies and those with sensitive skin
- Can be used day and night
A lightweight moisturiser containing 1% of a gentle retinol, perfect for beginners or those with sensitive skin.
Its lightweight feel makes this moisturiser perfect for day time wear, meanwhile its creamy texture nourishes and hydrates the skin.
- Restore suppleness and tone
- Smooth away fine line and wrinkles
- Even and brighten the skin tone
- Lighten dark spots and sun damage
- Minimize pores
- Hydrate and plump
- Holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Boosts moisture levels in your skin for firmer, better hydrated, plumper and younger looking skin.
- Boosts collagen production to reduce wrinkles and prevent the formation of fine lines
- Speeds up skin-cell turnover
- Evens the skin tone and lightens discolouration
Green Tea Extract
- Protects against free radical damage caused by pollution and exposure to the sun
- Stimulates microcirculation improving the tone and health of the skin
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
- Improves the elasticity of the skin
- Promotes the growth of new skin cells
- Possesses powerful moisturising properties
- Aids the skin’s natural collagen production
- Nourishes and prevents the skin from drying
Aqua, aloe barbadenis (vera) leaf juice, isopropyl palmitate, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, glycerine, xylitylglocoside and xylitol, cetearyl alcohol, retinyl palmitate, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, butyrospermum parkii (she butter), matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, boron nitride, sclertium gum, lavendula officinalis (lavender) oil, citrus limonum (lemon) oil, iodo-propynyl butylcarmamate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol
Gently massage a dime size bead of Retinol Repair Skin Crème onto cleansed skin, morning and night.
For best results apply over Holy Grail 5-in-One Rejuvenating Facial Serum.
For added hydration and night-time use, mix in a drop of your favourite facial oil with the creme in the palm of your hand and apply as usual.
Free Shipping Available
UK - orders over £25
Worldwide - orders over £60
We love animals, that's why our products are vegan and 100% cruelty free.
70% NATURAL & ORGANIC
Our formulations are made up of 70% organic bases and enriched with high-performance scientific ingredients.
PARABEN & TOXIN FREE
We don't believe in irritation, unnecessary ingredients, trends or gimmicks.
Fear Of Commitment?
You Might Also Like
Light, non greasy, absorbs right into the skin. It smells amazing too and I’ve definitely noticed a difference in terms of fine lines appearing leas defined!
I'm nearing the end of my first container of this, and have bought two more. I can definitely see improvement in my skin, not drastic, but noticeable to me. My skin looks smoother and just overall better in a subtle way.
i bought whole set , makes my skn very dry, not for me. i cant wait to finish them, i will not buy again. i have to use B5 drops just to add moisture to my skin, not good for me, very dissapinted
Only my 3rd week in but so far so good! No irritation at all and applies beautifully. Too early to see good results, but no side effects it's always a positive one!
My first retinol product and it is very gentle, hasn't aggravated my sensitive skin or caused any spots. I've been using once a day for about 2 weeks now and pores around my nose seem less visible and my skin is generally clearer/brighter.
It's the perfect consistency for me but some might find it doesn't moisturise as much as they expect. I'm 44 with fine lines around my eyes but can still get greasy skin and spots and I find this doesn't add too much moisture to my skin. When I start using it in the mornings too I expect it will work really well under sun cream.
It's great so far and would recommend as a gently effective treatment to try as your first retinol product.
My first ever retinol cream and it's fantastic. It works so I'll stay with this one for a while.